Monday, August 03, 2009

15th Aug coming... let's get together...

Guys and gals... know what... here's another chance to meet again and have a blast... milte hain yaar... whose place this time??? who brings what??? I will get my DVDs and someone get food, desserts, poker set etc... and please no drinks... because... 15th August approacheth... ;) we are actually meeting to celebrate this occassion... isn't it cool idea? we should do it man! tell ya we will rock the floor :)
And guess what we'r gonna have? what we used to call it??? yeah... India's National pledge... I have already downloaded it and made copies for all... Here's it for those who want to shout it aloud without dipping head in the paper...


Is India my country? (i hope...), all Indians outside India are my real brothers and sisters (those in india are distant cousins)... i love my country (?) (but I doubt if) I am proud of it's rich(?) and varied heritage (I see it on NDTV and AajTak on 15th Aug and 26th Jan..)
I shall (always be) striv(ing) to be worthy of it ( and so many things at the same time). (Atleast) I shall love all parents, remember my teachers, and feel sorry about elders... I have to respect and treat everyone with courtesy (after all it's a law)... (but for some reason) To my country and thy people, i pledge my devotion... (before rest all) in my well being and prosperity alone lies their happiness...


Isn't it cool...? so see ya'll on 14th night... Yo! :)

No comments: