Friday, August 01, 2003

Nice excerpt from a book by Neale Donald Walsch...

Something somewhat consonant with my current fav. Robbie Williams' Escapology Feel(ing)...

"I talk to everyone. All the time. The question is not to whom do I talk, but who listens?

Intrigued, I asked God to expand on this subject. Here's what God said:

First, let's exchange the word talk with the word communicate. it's a much better word, a much fuller, more accurate one. When we try to speak to each other - Me to you, you to Me, we are immediately constricted by the unbelievable limitation of words. For this reason, I do not communicate by words alone. In fact, rarely do I do so. My most common form of communication is through feeling.

Feeling is the language of the soul.

If you want to know what's true for you about something, look to how you're feeling about it.

Feelings are sometimes difficult to discover - and often even more difficult to acknowledge. Yet hidden in your deepest feelings is your highest truth."

No comments: