Saturday, March 15, 2003

Going thru http://moneycontrol.com to see where our stock stand, I was just wondering how much stock I might have accumulated in my account of "Bank of God".
I had decided long long ago not to ask Him for anything in return after my daily prayers.And me being amongst the Believers (definitely not a convert though) thus must have created a Great pile of all those goodies in my Heavenly account so far. But the fact is He owes me absolutely nothing.

Because whenever :

I asked for strength and
God gave me difficulties to make me strong

I asked for wisdom and
God gave me problems to solve

I asked for prosperity and
God gave me brawn and brain to work

I asked for courage and
God gave me dangers to overcome

I asked for love and
God gave me troubled people to help

I asked for favours and
God gave me opportunities

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed

My prayer has been answered

No comments: