Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Of that time...



Towards the roaring surf, our minds do drift,
The waves of the sea give our sprits a lift,
Above the world and beyond the sky, into the mystery of the ever-lsting
night...
We drift so far beyond this world the pains and gains seem an empty twirl
And far, far beyond the deepest reaches of our minds,
In the deep recess of time, looking for the truth, the honest mankind…
The hours fly, days go by, But nothing matters just you and I...
Free from the demands of the everyday, Safe in the harbor of our minds bay
We take this peace as it lay, a piece of our heaven a piece of our day


We go on like this hand in hand, towards the roaring surf the moist sand…
Not bound by money, not bound by time, just bound by love and a serene mind
The smile for long has not left my lips, my tears seem to have gone amiss
The pain and fear that I carried before, they are all lost along the shore…
The words unsaid can be so kind for we know now what’s on our mind.
Forever I hope our love does last, like flowing water we’d never be apart
But if so comes my day, when I on my death bed lay…
This would be the memory that lasts, this would be my golden past…

No comments: